Adding Real Value to your next move
Our comprehensive ‘Specialist’ residential selling service includes briefly;
- Free Valuation for selling purposes
- Professional Market Appraisal by a N.A.E.A. qualified member.
- Expert advice on how to prepare your property for photos/viewings – to ensure the best possible ‘first impression’.
- Professional standard of interior and exterior photography – utilising high quality lenses and equipment.
- Video Tours – recorded in line with your own personal preference.
- Aerial/Drone photography – available by negotiation.
- Property Floorplans – optimised for viewing on mobile devices.
- Detailed brochure including traditional room descriptions and dimensions – all fully approved by you prior to marketing.
- All properties listed on our modern ‘Mobile Friendly’ website together with the ‘Rightmove’ and ‘On The Market’ property portals.
- Unlimited agency contract/marketing period with no tie-in or upfront costs. No sale, no fee.
- Access to our unique Database of potential buyers.
- Accompanied Viewing Service – including weekends
- All Feedback is recorded and reported – we keep you informed throughout the process.
- Experienced Sales Negotiators – we ensure you achieve the best possible price for your property.
- Traditional ‘High Street Presence’ – our showroom is ideally situated in the centre of Skipton, directly opposite the bus station.
- Buyer verification – we obtain proof of funds / mortgage and carefully investigate the buyer’s chain details/position.
- ‘Memo of Sale’ document issued to all parties on acceptance of an offer – we communicate with both Solicitors.
- Ongoing ‘Sales Progression’ Service – once an offer is accepted we monitor the progress of your sale and chase for regular updates.
- ‘Post-sale Negotiations’ – Where problems arise following searches/surveys we strive to ensure that the sale is not aborted unnecessarily and will always work towards a fair resolution for all parties.
- We also have an excellent network of other reliable local professionals and can recommend solicitors, mortgage brokers, surveyors, removal companies and other local specialist tradespeople where required.
In addition, for your peace of mind:
- We are members of the N.A.E.A. (Propertymark).
- We are members of the Property Ombudsman.
- We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- We fully train all our team to meet strict Professional Codes of Conduct.
- We ensure that each sale is supervised by a senior member of the team.